Hi! I’m Lynne Levy and welcome to Arena Consulting.
My passion is building cultures of inspiration, where innovation flourishes.
I focus on the intersection of technology and culture.
- Work is a relationship. Employees need to feel like they belong and are valued in order to be inspired.
- Inspired leaders help build human-centered cultures where innovation thrives.
I consult with HR Tech organizations by providing strategic advisory support through product management/product marketing and content management (webinars, speaking, ebooks, blog content, podcasts, etc.).
Growing up with a father who hated his job, I learned at a very young age the connection between loving your career and having a joyful life.
I have worked for leaders who insisted on micromanaging as well as top-down cultures where everyone felt like a ‘cog in the wheel’. I truly believe that once organizations realize that work is a relationship and treat employees with dignity and respect, productivity will increase.
When employees feel valued, their stress will go down and sense of belonging will increase.
- Masters of Science Degree (Northwestern University): Learning and Organizational Change
- MBA (University of Maryland): Organizational Behavior
- Certified Coach (Northwestern University)
- Certification in Positive Psychology (University of Pennsylvania)
- Certified in Pragmatic Marketing
- Product Leader in B2B HR Technology, bringing strategic, multi-million dollar products to market (7+ years)
- Product Management and Product Marketing expertise (10+ years) in B2B technology
- Blogger and thought leader
- Seasoned product manager
- For details, please see my LinkedIn Profile